Father God, I am so very grateful for today. You are my savior and my redeemer. You are my King and my Lord. I praise and worship you in all that I do and say. May my words, thoughts and actions be pleasing to you.
Today I am thankful for the following:
- Getting out of bed earlier than normal
- Getting to work a half an hour earlier than normal
- Being able to attend a class on Customer Service
- Being able to meet my 10,000 step goal
- Being able to write a blog post today
- Being able to worship you today
- Being able to listen to several podcasts today
- For a home to shelter me that is permanent
- For food to provide me strength
- For clothes to cover me
- For a car to transport me from place to place
- For employment in which I am able to utilize my gifts and talents and in which I am able to show the love of God to those whom I work with every day
- For the monetary funds to be able to purchase the items I need (and sometimes the items I want but don’t really need)
- For helping me to learn how to be more like Jesus and be more compassionate and how to conduct myself more like an adult and not the wounded child that is still stuck inside of me
- For the incredible friends I have, the wonderful family who is supporting me and the friends I have yet to meet
- For the church family who has been so incredibly supportive and who encourages me and inspires me each and every day
God, you bless me each and every day. Sometimes with just little things; however, it is these small things that turn into even bigger things. My life is comprised of small things which I am so very grateful for.
Thank you for the life you have blessed me with. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for shaping me into the person I will become and for having me experience the things I have so I may help those people who will have similar experiences.